Morphine sulfate and Subutex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Morphine sulfate and Subutex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Morphine sulfate and Subutex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
12 people who take Morphine sulfate, Subutex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Morphine sulfate and Subutex?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMorphine sulfate and Subutex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Morphine sulfate has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine sulfate 31,333 users)
Subutex has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Subutex 5,365 users)
Interactions between Morphine sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Subutex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine sulfate and Subutexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Morphine sulfate (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Subutex (buprenorphine hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Morphine sulfate is used in:
- Subutex is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can i take pregabalin & subatex together can you let me if it is safe???...THANKS
- I'm 58 I have emphysema and osteoporosis chronic pain haven't had my tabs in a couple weeks been on them for 16 years would it be okay to take a low dose of subutex would it help me or be harmful
- Hi. Can you take buspar aswell as taking subutex?..
- Is it safe to take morphine with linzoild .i have Brent given theses in hospital
- Can subutex help my parkinsons?someone told me that I should try it but still not sure
User reviews to the study
- I am from Norway and 41 years old. I have been using Subutex every day for 19 years, and I was wondering if there are any users here with more than 10 years of use with this particular pill. My reason for asking is that a lot of things started happening after at least 10 years passed, now I am ...
- My son, 37, is on Subutex and Metoprolol Succinate ER. He has been on the Subutex for over a year and the Metoprolol he started last night. He has been in a panic attack all day today, which is highly unusual for him. He did find out earlier today that he may not be able to get Subutex due to a ...
- l have severe arthritis in a knee and await a replacement knee. The pain relief of Tramadol alone does no longer work so l was proscribed two 10mg of morphine sulfate, whilst the worked better it sent me asleep, however Tramadol did not far from it. So l am trying 10mg of morphine and 50mg of ...
- Been on this for about 15 months and started a few months ago getting theses hurtful big under skin sores on face they have a little pimple shows with nothing but clear fuilds and end up big open blister like, even when u dont touch them
- My doctor had me taking 300mg of morphine and 2mg of cogenten a day in I felt good. Then he told me that was not a good combination in took me off of cogenten in started me on 150mg of efflexor. In that work good but the side effects were real bad sweating and memory lost. Lost my doctor in had ...