Morphine and Alprazolam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Morphine and Alprazolam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Morphine and Alprazolam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,849 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
2,849 people who take Morphine, Alprazolam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Morphine and Alprazolam?
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 78,631 users)
Alprazolam has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alprazolam 60,650 users)
Interactions between Morphine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alprazolam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine and Alprazolama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Morphine (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Alprazolam (alprazolam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Morphine is used in:
- Alprazolam is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Started with 20 mg of Latuda with dinner for a week with a little burning and tightness and sort of heat in my chest, and then I went up to 40 mg after a week or 8 days, hoping the symptoms would stop. After upping to 40mg, I started feeling rapid heart beat and extreme yawning as if I couldn't ...
- COPD recent diagnosis, Sleep Apnea - diagnosed about 8 yrs ago- use CPAP nightly, nasal allergies, recent back injury, 2 rotator cuff surgeries in the last 10 yrs, about 30 lbs. overweight, history of heart palpitations and arrithmias
- I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
- I've done therapy for years. I did a 'Partial Hospitalization Program' that was different groups all day for 8 weeks. I did the DBT group.
- After drinking my medication plus vytorin i experience a strong dry mouth condition. Is this normal?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Experiencing an itchy and burning skin sensation with the prescriptions I am currently taking. Has anyone experienced this with Aprazolam? Would appreciate any feedback.
- I use morphine injection 15mg. I had oral cancer, treated with chemo and radiation. I go monthly for blood test. My red blood cells are better, almost on the right amount. The white cells are low at the moment. It was sometimes OK, but up and down.
- Has someone sue the dr or morphine company for getting ulcers!? Excuse my spelling, not used to writte in english. Thanks
- My name is Amber I am 32 years old. I was diagnosed with CRPS in 2014 after a doctor shot me in the shoulder with a Cortizone shot and then I had a response of burning pain down my right arm to my fingers and been like this ever since. I am depressed and anxious and have difficulty and many ...
- I was diagnose with high bp in 2008 now I am diabetic cardiologist subscribe me Telmisartan and Alprazolam can any one tell me these meds combination is safe!