Morphine and Aspirin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Morphine and Aspirin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Morphine and Aspirin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,417 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
5,417 people who take Morphine, Aspirin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Morphine and Aspirin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMorphine and Aspirin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 80,882 users)
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Aspirin 317,734 users)
Interactions between Morphine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Morphine and Aspirina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Morphine (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Aspirin (aspirin) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Morphine is used in:
- Aspirin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking 75mg of Aspirin since my heart attack on the 6th December 2016. I have had pain on swallowing for three months, I changed from dispersable to enteric coated a month ago, at first that was fine but now the pain has returned. The only other drug I am is Ticagrelor with ends in ...
- If you are on morphine 15mgs what can u take if you run a fever without it causing interactions
- I take both of these tablets together, can anyone else fall asleep throughout the day? I'm coming home from work early to go to bed for an hr and after waking up can go straight back to sleep
- I have frequent headaches so I was wondering how can I stop taking aspirin without having headaches?
- 10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
User reviews to the study
- Please welcome Mr Salomo as I would like to work with you day to day regarding the use of moringa and aspirin thank you.
- I use morphine injection 15mg. I had oral cancer, treated with chemo and radiation. I go monthly for blood test. My red blood cells are better, almost on the right amount. The white cells are low at the moment. It was sometimes OK, but up and down.
- I am on Spiriva and Aspirin. Hado severe retention in Jan. Catheter for 3 weeks. See Urologist this Sat
- I've been taking low-dose aspirin for about 5 years. 5 days ago I started noticing small round patches on my body that itch terribly. Everyday now I get 3-5 more during the day. Don't know what's suddenly causing the breakouts. Could it be aspirin?
- Hi to all, My name is Curt. I passed out in December on December of 2015, when I stood up, fell on concrete floor hitting my head. Don't remember anything for 4 days. Woke up in intensive care. Had all the test, EEG, MRI, etc. Results all negative. Dr put me on Keppra. Have had no events since ...