Mucinex dm and Depakote drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Mucinex dm and Depakote together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex dm and Depakote. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mucinex dm and Depakote?
Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,346 users)
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 40,584 users)
Interactions between Mucinex dm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Depakote and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucinex dm and Depakotea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucinex dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Depakote (divalproex sodium) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hey there ehealth! I'm William, and I do take Restoral & Depakote. I'm a brain cancer Survivor. Had a Left Temperal Lobe Malignant tumor, about the size of a "tennis ball!" 2 separate surgeries ('06 & '08), & 1 round of TA Radiation therapy ('09). I've been in remission since 2009, yet I ...
- I'm sick with bronchitis and pleurisy can I take both of these?
- LT Depakote. Within Seven days of Nitrofurantoin. Get only short periods of regular energy. Stay in bed or on sofa most of time.
- My grandson is 12. He started taking depakote 4 months ago. He has been having blue bowels, all of a sudden, and vomiting, along with severe stomach cramps. Is this happening with anyone else? if so, what needs to be done?
- Is it safe for me to take soma with a seizure disorder even though I take depakote to manage the seizures?
You may be interested in these reviews
- On Divalproex for headaches And the other for facial spasms. Have not been told what I have may be myasthenia gravis or blepharospasm .
- I have an open CPS case and have not done any drugs other than my psych meds prescribed to me. I have a no contact order with my children bc I showed up positive. I was eager to get my results back only to show up for cocaine. I take generics, perphenazine for trilafon, dexmethylphenidate for ...
- At a complete loss. Recently took a hair follicle test for work and it came back as positive for cocaine! So got fired. Haven't used any cocaine since 1984. I take Depakote for bipolar disorder but nothing else. I'm a 60 year old make and don't even drink or smoke. Anyone with similar ...
- Flabbergasted. Recently took a hair follicle test for work and tested positive for cocaine. I'm a 60 year old male who has been clean and sober for 8 years. As to cocaine, haven't used any since 1984! Marijuana was always drug of choice. I've no idea how to clear this up. Anyone have a similar ...
- 10 weeks ago my depakote was increased from 1000 mgs per day to 1500 mgs per day since then my ears have been ringing. What to do? Please help.Thanks