Mucinex dm and Losartan potassium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mucinex dm and Losartan potassium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex dm and Losartan potassium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
10 people who take Mucinex dm, Losartan potassium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mucinex dm and Losartan potassium?
Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,346 users)
Losartan potassium has active ingredients of losartan potassium. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Losartan potassium 19,391 users)
Interactions between Mucinex dm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Losartan potassium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucinex dm and Losartan potassiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucinex dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Losartan potassium (losartan potassium) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mucinex dm is used in:
- Losartan potassium is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm sick with bronchitis and pleurisy can I take both of these?
- i was wanting to know if losartan could cause fluid retention also. I do take a water pill for it and I am overweight so that may be causing it also.
- I've been on this for 2 months and sometimes it feels like my head is on fire ,
- Just wanted to know if anyone taking these to drugs for hypertension and how well do they work? Do you have to have blood work done on a continual basis and what BP numbers to others see as normal?
- Hi all. I was wondering if my irregular menstruation and extremely heavy bleeding has anything to do with the Rx HBP meds I started taking regularly.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am taking Losartan Potassium for close to a year and just read that it could cause Hydronephrosis. I had hydronephrosis 2 years ago from a different cause. I am afraid that I will get it from the Losartan.
- I have had a total knee replacement 7 years. I started talking Losartan last November & have problems with that knee ever since.
- I started taking 15MEQ of Potassium Citrate (3x 5MEQ pills a day) because of Kidney stones. I had to stop taking Amiloride to do so. After 2 months my potassium level in the blood has fallen to 3, when it was 3.8 or 4 sometimes. I take Losartan 100mg. Any clues as to whether I should ...
- My Losartan dosage has increased to 100 mg from 50 mg and now have this cough. Has anyone found help in taking cough medicine as well or some other remedy
- Hey im new here. Feels like my sinuses was acting so i wanted to take mucinex dm because it has an guafenesin in it. I just started taking Garcinia yesterday!!! I just wanted to know will i get sick!!!