Mucinex dm and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Mucinex dm and Nyquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex dm and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
5 people who take Mucinex dm, Nyquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mucinex dm and Nyquil?
Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,346 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 659 users)
Interactions between Mucinex dm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucinex dm and Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucinex dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mucinex dm is used in:
- Nyquil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm sick with bronchitis and pleurisy can I take both of these?
- I have been on Morphine Sulfate immediate release and Morphine Sulfate extended release for chronic back pain for years. I have considered surgery but was not given good odds that my quality of life would be improved, and there was a very good chance that surgery could land me in a wheel chair ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
- Hey im new here. Feels like my sinuses was acting so i wanted to take mucinex dm because it has an guafenesin in it. I just started taking Garcinia yesterday!!! I just wanted to know will i get sick!!!
- I took NyQuil 2 weeks ago and I have had ringing in my ear since, I took 10 days worth of omoxycylin and it hasn't helped.... Help!
- I am considering taking these 2 together. I don't want to introduce myself. Am I looking down a horrible road if I do.
- I am Jan and I'm on metropolo tartate 25 milligrams and can I take anything for congestion and cough? How about Mucinex?