Mucinex dm and Promethazine with codeine drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Mucinex dm and Promethazine with codeine together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex dm and Promethazine with codeine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mucinex dm and Promethazine with codeine?
Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,346 users)
Promethazine with codeine
Promethazine with codeine has active ingredients of codeine phosphate; promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Promethazine with codeine 101 users)
Interactions between Mucinex dm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Promethazine with codeine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucinex dm and Promethazine with codeinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucinex dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Promethazine with codeine (codeine phosphate; promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat cough. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm sick with bronchitis and pleurisy can I take both of these?
- I have been on Morphine Sulfate immediate release and Morphine Sulfate extended release for chronic back pain for years. I have considered surgery but was not given good odds that my quality of life would be improved, and there was a very good chance that surgery could land me in a wheel chair ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hey im new here. Feels like my sinuses was acting so i wanted to take mucinex dm because it has an guafenesin in it. I just started taking Garcinia yesterday!!! I just wanted to know will i get sick!!!
- I am Jan and I'm on metropolo tartate 25 milligrams and can I take anything for congestion and cough? How about Mucinex?
- hi i have a terrible reaction after taking cephalexin , im wondering what will help ease the pain and horible cramps and general nausea feeling