Mucinex dm and Tamiflu drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Mucinex dm and Tamiflu together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex dm and Tamiflu. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
3 people who take Mucinex dm, Tamiflu are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mucinex dm and Tamiflu?
Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,346 users)
Tamiflu has active ingredients of oseltamivir phosphate. It is often used in the flu. (latest outcomes from Tamiflu 14,720 users)
Interactions between Mucinex dm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tamiflu and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucinex dm and Tamiflua b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucinex dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Tamiflu (oseltamivir phosphate) is often used to treat the flu. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mucinex dm is used in:
- Tamiflu is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I'm sick with bronchitis and pleurisy can I take both of these?
- I took tamiflu april 2016 within 2 days lost smell and taste... Almost a year now will it come back
- I took timidly April 2016 within 2 days lost smell and taste... Almost a year now will it come back
- i was taking tamiflu prescribed by doctor and part of a controlled trial. I had a blood clot in my leg 11 days into a 14 day trial, i had to have my leg amputated.
- Anyone else get eye peripheral light flashes and floaters from Tamiflu?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hey im new here. Feels like my sinuses was acting so i wanted to take mucinex dm because it has an guafenesin in it. I just started taking Garcinia yesterday!!! I just wanted to know will i get sick!!!
- I had the flu and the hospital gave me Tamiflu with my Calcium tablet which I have just read causes hearing loss does anyone know how long it lasts. It extremely frustrating.. Also shouldn't the hospital know not to give me both things
- I started taking Tamiful 4 days ago. My flu test had been negative but I had classic symptoms. My headache has not subsided and I am miserable. It's a burning headache. I'm open to suggestions.
- Severe anxiety started after tamiflu and my life ruined. Now I can not work and earn money. Same job looked easy before now looks extreme hard work. Please help.
- After6 years, i still can't remember 3 days of my life while on this medication. It's still driving me nuts.