Mucinex d and Phentermine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Mucinex d and Phentermine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex d and Phentermine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
1 person who takes Mucinex d, Phentermine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Mucinex d and Phentermine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMucinex d and Phentermine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mucinex d has active ingredients of guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus congestion. (latest outcomes from Mucinex d 969 users)
Phentermine has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Phentermine 14,696 users)
Interactions between Mucinex d and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Phentermine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucinex d and Phenterminea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucinex d (guaifenesin; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat sinus congestion. Phentermine (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mucinex d is used in:
- Phentermine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am currently taking 37.5 generic Phentermine. My doctor only prescribes to take one a day, however it doesn't last as long by the time lunch or dinner is around I am hungry and can eat seconds. If I take 1 1/2 tablet (break in half) throughout the day, and I'm still hungry. I used two ...
- Have any of you lost weight with taking suboxone and phentermine together?
- Anybody experience extreme heat intolerance when taking Phen? Extreme drop in blood pressure(normally high), fainting, excess sweating?
- Iv only taken duromine for one month when i noticed the ringing in the ears, or its like the sounds you have when you come out of a loud concert but its 24/7. Will it go away if i stop taking it ??
- Having bipolar is a curse. Since starting roaccutane almost two weeks ago, I have started having heavy to extreme mood swings for 5-7 days straight and it's becoming really upsetting for everyone around me. I am also extremely negative and find no pleasure in even the simplest of things. Has ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi. Third month on Phentermine. Scalp picking started shortly after I started. I have done that years ago under stress, but never since. I keep puttin Benedryl cream on my stores but they are getting worse. Already I can see three doits where my hair is no longer there....
- Hello all, just joined up, basically to explore any downside to taking phentermine for weight loss while taking L-dopa medication for first-phase Parkinson's ? I stopped drinking coffee because I thought it might make my arm shaking worse. All comments welcome. Ben
- Hi, I have been experiencing Tinnitus and headaches since starting Phen. 2 month ago. Will it go away?
- I am on lamictal 100 mg for bipolar. My appetite has increased and I've gained 7 pounds. I recently started taking adipex. When I mentioned this to my physiatrist she immediately told me to stop cause it would counteract with each other. Is anyone taking lamictal and adipex and if so, how's it ...
- I have had my transplant for 17 years and after hitting 30 I must of put on 20 pounds. I am frustrated with the transplant team as they give you no direction in what to do with weight management. 1. They tell you to workout which I was doing 4 times a week and then I needed to repair my muscles ...