Mucinex dm and Doxycycline hyclate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mucinex dm and Doxycycline hyclate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex dm and Doxycycline hyclate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
7 people who take Mucinex dm, Doxycycline hyclate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Mucinex dm and Doxycycline hyclate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMucinex dm and Doxycycline hyclate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,393 users)
Doxycycline hyclate has active ingredients of doxycycline hyclate. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Doxycycline hyclate 5,237 users)
Interactions between Mucinex dm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Doxycycline hyclate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucinex dm and Doxycycline hyclatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucinex dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Doxycycline hyclate (doxycycline hyclate) is often used to treat acne. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mucinex dm is used in:
- Doxycycline hyclate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I'm sick with bronchitis and pleurisy can I take both of these?
- loss of taste. Food has a bland taste or no taste at all. The taste buds on the sides of my tongue is where I noticed it first. I basically only detect salt.
- I have been on Morphine Sulfate immediate release and Morphine Sulfate extended release for chronic back pain for years. I have considered surgery but was not given good odds that my quality of life would be improved, and there was a very good chance that surgery could land me in a wheel chair ...
- took doxycycline hyclate now my blood pressure is staying low and feel awful.
- Will taking a 3 month course of doxycycline worsen liver hemangioma & cysts?
User reviews to the study
- Hey im new here. Feels like my sinuses was acting so i wanted to take mucinex dm because it has an guafenesin in it. I just started taking Garcinia yesterday!!! I just wanted to know will i get sick!!!
- Hi all, I have continued a gradual hearing loss since 2008. I now wear 2 hearing aids. I have been through many tests, both ear, blood work and cat scan and there is no obvious indication of the root of the problem. So I started researching antibiotics which I take for acne and Rosacea and I ...
- Hello, I'm looking forward to hearing how cellcept and doxycycline have effected you over a 10 day span. I'm taking 100mg of doxycycline and 2500 mgs of cellcept. Thank you
- This is my first time taking doxycycline since being on benicar hct and I wake up crying with my stomach burning like its on fire. It is so miserable . Not as bad during the day but then everything elevates at night. Is this normal to feel so much stress. I am on their meds like omeprazole, not ...
- My daughter began taking Doxycycline 100mg for acne about three weeks ago and she has had a very stuff nose since beginning the medicine. Researching what more can be done for her and if this is common side affect.