Mucinex dm and Garlic drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Mucinex dm and Garlic together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex dm and Garlic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
1 person who takes Mucinex dm, Garlic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Mucinex dm and Garlic?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMucinex dm and Garlic from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mucinex dm has active ingredients of dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex dm 1,393 users)
Garlic has active ingredients of allium sativum. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Garlic 1,488 users)
Interactions between Mucinex dm and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garlic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucinex dm and Garlica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucinex dm (dextromethorphan hydrobromide; guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Garlic (allium sativum) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mucinex dm is used in:
- Garlic is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I'm sick with bronchitis and pleurisy can I take both of these?
- I have been on Morphine Sulfate immediate release and Morphine Sulfate extended release for chronic back pain for years. I have considered surgery but was not given good odds that my quality of life would be improved, and there was a very good chance that surgery could land me in a wheel chair ...
- I have always had an aversion to garlic and all plants in that family, but was unaware of a specific connection to my MMA
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking raw garlic, 3-4 cloves/day, and now I have constipation. What should I do? Any suggestion?
- I just found out I have high bp, started taking this drug a week ago, baby aspirin, also taking fresh garlic, is there any conflict? Shall I continue taking garlic or there will be trouble later on? Thanks!
- Hey im new here. Feels like my sinuses was acting so i wanted to take mucinex dm because it has an guafenesin in it. I just started taking Garcinia yesterday!!! I just wanted to know will i get sick!!!
- Hi New to group. I take Amlodopine 5mg for high blood pressure and have read about taking garlic capsules in addition. I have a blocked carotyd artery which i think is the cause of the hypertension. I have almost continual headaches because of the blocked artery and so want to try what I can ...
- Hi guys,, I am thinking to start taking two bulbs of garlic every morning with the acylex 200 mg five times a day,, you think it is a good idea.