Mucinex and Insulin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Mucinex and Insulin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucinex and Insulin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 56 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 01, 2017
56 people who take Mucinex, Insulin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Mucinex and Insulin?
Mucinex has active ingredients of guaifenesin. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Mucinex 12,636 users)
Insulin has active ingredients of insulin pork. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Insulin 21,485 users)
Interactions between Mucinex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Insulin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucinex and Insulina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucinex (guaifenesin) is often used to treat cough. Insulin (insulin pork) is often used to treat diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Mucinex is used in:
- Insulin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- My husband at age 59 has had one for 6 months. He is not adjusting well. Any advise
- My husband has been on Lantus Insulin for 1 yr. About two months into taking the medication he started with delusions and paranoid behavior. It has since increased to a point of severely effecting our relationship and marriage. Has they been any significant links to taking insulin and ...
- Took 1/2 of a 600mg Mucinex for 4 days straight. Developed severe back pain. It's been 5 days now. It's somewhat better but not much. Wondering how long the pain usually last?
- I have had a total of 4 doses of Mucinex due to a bad cold and cough. I started having an issue swallowing which really concerned me. Took a drink of water to make sure my throat wasn't closing up and was ok.. But after taking my last dose (every 4 hour dose) and started having trouble ...
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
You may be interested in these reviews
- New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...
- Hello, I am taking insulin along with met. since 1 week. I am feeling a mild chest pain especially in the morning.
- hi all just joined this group and wanted to share this.i am 60years old male and live in ireland,i am type 2 diabetic 22 years last 8 years on nova mix 30 and rapid when things get bad,after about 3/4 weeks of starting insulin i started having very bad shortness of breath/choaking feeling and a ...
- I had very high liver enzymes on a recent physical and the only OTC I have been taking is Mucinex for allergies.
- I just started taking Lantus,I think it may be giving me diarrhea.So,I'm looking to see if that's possible.