Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat ali drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat ali together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat ali. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat ali?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMucuna pruriens and Tongkat ali from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Mucuna pruriens has active ingredients of cowhage. (latest outcomes from Mucuna pruriens 14 users)
Tongkat ali has active ingredients of eurycoma longifolia. (latest outcomes from Tongkat ali 5 users)
Interactions between Mucuna pruriens and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tongkat ali and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Mucuna pruriens and Tongkat alia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Mucuna pruriens (cowhage) is often used to treat parkinson's disease. Tongkat ali (eurycoma longifolia) is often used to treat hypogonadism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I've been taking Azilect for seven years. Two years ago I was prescribed Madopar also. I've been taking 4 x 50/12.5 madopar a day. I'd like to swap my madopar to mucuna pruriens. Are there any problems taking mucuna and Azilect together and how much mucuna would be equivalent to 200gms madopar? ...
- I have a pc and want to try to use mucuna prurient for improve my mood and energy level? Will it be wrong to do regarding my Prostate Cancer condition
- Hi, I'm new to this group and am wanting to take Mucuna Pruriens for Parkinson's, instead of Ropinirole XL, but still stay on Selegiline. Any advice please?
- I've been taking Mucuna Pruriens for the last few weeks. No major changes felt. Awaiting results.....will keep posting any progress or regress...