Namenda and Lunesta drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Namenda and Lunesta together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Namenda and Lunesta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 01, 2017
57 people who take Namenda, Lunesta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Namenda and Lunesta?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNamenda and Lunesta from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Namenda has active ingredients of memantine hydrochloride. It is often used in dementia. (latest outcomes from Namenda 10,383 users)
Lunesta has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Lunesta 20,082 users)
Interactions between Namenda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lunesta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Namenda and Lunestaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Namenda (memantine hydrochloride) is often used to treat dementia alzheimer's type. Lunesta (eszopiclone) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Namenda is used in:
- Lunesta is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi All, A stroke in 2008 has left tone/spasticity in my right elbow and ankle. A neighbor also suffered a stroke that left him with severe tone as well but his neurologist prescribed Namenda and this has relieved almost all of his muscle issues, he has nearly complete mobility. Has anyone ...
- My wife found here that 1 in 10,000 hydromorphone patients get Lymphedema. I am a 58 year old male who has been taking Hydromorphone for about 12 years increasing along the way. That's the good news, at least I know what caused the legs and feet to triple their size within 30 days. Now where do ...
- Rapid heart rate 132- I am feeling stressed and two grand children(13 & 10)came to live with me after being an empty nester for a awhile. Do tend to be OCD at times. Taking Lunesta to help me sleep for Occ. insomnia. Did drink 3 cans of soda
- patient diagnosed with alzheimers since 2004.she recently developed the awake bruxism. I just began giving her 10 mg of buspirone. it appears to be somewhat effective but not quite as I expected. from reading I've seen that galatamine helps.
User reviews to the study
- I had dystonia before I started taking NAMENDA. They have not increased. The opposite is true. My dystonia is caused from hypoxia: lack of oxygen to the brain due to an accident.
- Took my last Lunesta 5 days ago. Does anyone know when my eye sensitivity, aching, hurting will stop? I was hoping it would be gone by now. Thank you!
- I've taken Namenda for the past 6 weeks and donepisil for about 10 weeks. Recently discovered blood in my urine. Interested inh this group.
- I had double knee replacement 7 weeks ago and now when I try to go to sleep I'm have horrible knee/calf/foot spasms. Help
- Hello - Wanted to say hello and am interested to find out how sharing this information and getting reports will help me better manage my health. Thank you -