Naproxen sodium and Anaprox ds drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Naproxen sodium and Anaprox ds together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naproxen sodium and Anaprox ds. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 26, 2017
3 people who take Naproxen sodium, Anaprox ds are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Naproxen sodium and Anaprox ds?
Naproxen sodium has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen sodium 5,743 users)
Anaprox ds has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. (latest outcomes from Anaprox ds 195 users)
Interactions between Naproxen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Anaprox ds and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naproxen sodium and Anaprox dsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naproxen sodium (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Anaprox ds (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello ... I have very painful knees and would love to hear other people's experiences of medications natural and chemical that help them ... I have heard that Devils Claw is very good
- I took naproxen 4 days and I have fasciculatoin on my neck,thumb,hips,legs,arms,but mostly on neck and legs. It is possible after 4 days ? I have cervical implant and problems with my entire spine.
- I took 500mg of Naproxen Sodium per day for about 6 months for arthritic symptoms in my hands. I developed meningitis in July 2014 and was hospitalized for three days. had lumbar puncture and blood cultures done and aseptic meningitis was the diagnosis. Doctor said maybe I was bitten by a ...
- 61year old male who has been on NSAIDs for over 40 years due to an arthritic condition. Naproxen twice a day on a maintenance dose. Have not been able to quit.