Naproxen sodium and Methylprednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Naproxen sodium and Methylprednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naproxen sodium and Methylprednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 37 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 07, 2017
37 people who take Naproxen sodium, Methylprednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Naproxen sodium and Methylprednisolone?
Naproxen sodium has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen sodium 5,743 users)
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,017 users)
Interactions between Naproxen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methylprednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naproxen sodium and Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naproxen sodium (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Naproxen sodium is used in:
- Methylprednisolone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
- I am taking low dose methylprednisolone for AS i get frequent tachycardia
- I think I have serotonin syndrome which brought on a multiple sclerosis relapse only the doctor doesn't think so. I was diagnosed with MS Jan 2008 and had a relapse a month or two later. I haven't had one since until now. I eat healthy and exercise (I cycle and swim, nothing to strenuous)and ...
- Have had 3 ruptured lumbar disks. Last June ,I had to have an ACDF on 4 cervical disks when the neurologist found my spinal cord almost severed in 3 places. Have severe radiculopathy in both shoulders and arms after surgery(ACDF).Had no pain symptoms BEFORE surgery except blinding migraines. ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have breath Like I would Have a sinus infection or lung infection.It is the same odor as when I had bronchila pneumonia in January.I can't figure where it is coming from...HELP
- Hey, I would like to say I Am really worried about my hairs ...I loose my hairs to use this medicine ...I don't know what to do to stop hair loose more. Thanks
- I have been on Medrol for at least 10 years. I have severe systemic lupus, and Medrol is my anti- inflammatory. I feel like this drug is going to kill me. Anyone else?
- Having tremors at night on the last day of taking the last pill. Has anyone else felt this, is this withdrawals?
- My wife takes Prednisone for Stiff Person Syndrome , She is over sixty years old What are the statistics in relation to exacerbation of Dementia with people who take Prednisone Would be grateful for any information on the subject. Kind Regards Chris