Naproxen sodium and Nuvaring drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Naproxen sodium and Nuvaring together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naproxen sodium and Nuvaring. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 30, 2017
8 people who take Naproxen sodium, Nuvaring are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Naproxen sodium and Nuvaring?
Naproxen sodium has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen sodium 5,743 users)
Nuvaring has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nuvaring 22,733 users)
Interactions between Naproxen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nuvaring and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naproxen sodium and Nuvaringa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naproxen sodium (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Nuvaring (ethinyl estradiol; etonogestrel) is often used to treat birth control. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Naproxen sodium is used in:
- Nuvaring is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hello, anyone out there? I suffer from vasomotor rhinitis since some years, and I fear that it was caused by replacing Leios by Nuvaring. Now I quit using Nuvaring. Does anyone have experience, if my sniffing nose will calm down?
- My friend who suffers from AIP has just started to use Nuvaring after a nonstop 6-month use of rigevidon. She hopes it will help her to manipulate with hormone levels that provoked her AIP attacks. Some doctors say it may help, others disagree. Does anyone with acute intermittent porphyria use ...
- Anyone experiencing increased bleeding?
You may be interested in these reviews
- If I stop taking it my side effects will stop? I've only been on it for a week and I'm starting to feel the swelling. Does this eventually stop? Or should I stop using my BC nuvoring?
- I have been on Wellbutrin and Zoloft for over a year. Then I started the Bactrim, and I couldn't tell if I was just bummed out about the staph infection, but I definitely became more irritable with negative mood. The wound was so painful before getting it drained and even a couple of days after ...
- I was warned by my pharmacy that the effects of the nuva ring may be decreased by the armodafinil. My gynecologist said that the NuvaRing has a much higher chance of working stead of taking the pill for example. So I would probably be ok. Has this happened to any of you?
- Hello! I have been on the NuvaRing for 10+ years. Wondering if others have always had chronic fatigue and/or back pain as well.
- Hello, I'm living in Belgium. I had a Nuvaring during 8 years but when I was 46, I was diagnosed with vaginal erosive lichen planus. I'm now 52 and thanks to a foam with steroids, antibiotics, antifungicals and oestrogens (1X/week), I have no problems for the moment.