Naproxen sodium and Hydroxyzine pamoate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Naproxen sodium and Hydroxyzine pamoate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naproxen sodium and Hydroxyzine pamoate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
13 people who take Naproxen sodium, Hydroxyzine pamoate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Naproxen sodium and Hydroxyzine pamoate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNaproxen sodium and Hydroxyzine pamoate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naproxen sodium has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen sodium 6,027 users)
Hydroxyzine pamoate has active ingredients of hydroxyzine pamoate. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Hydroxyzine pamoate 1,758 users)
Interactions between Naproxen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hydroxyzine pamoate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naproxen sodium and Hydroxyzine pamoatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naproxen sodium (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Hydroxyzine pamoate (hydroxyzine pamoate) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Naproxen sodium is used in:
- Hydroxyzine pamoate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- Hello, My fiance has been on pain management, for over a year, the past few drug tests say he had taken Valium when He didnt, now his pain management has dropped him how can we fight this, ?, he has excruitatiing chronic pain that can't be controlled by anything but what was prescribed for ...
- Hi. I've had problems with headaches for many years. Have been lately been prescribed 25 mg hydroxyzine 3x a day along with antidepressants. Have had depression on and off for most of my life, but my new doc thinks I may be bipolar and has been prescribing Prozac. I am up to 300 mg of the ...
- I have had eczema for 5+ years. I am 73 yrs old male who is taking 100 - 125 mg per day over a period of 24 hrs for itch that was increased from 25 -50mg. Am I just making the itching worse by increased dose Itching like crazy since dose increase.
- Hi, I'm a 40 year female and have been taking hydroxyzine pamoate for about 6 years. I've noticed that the frequency of how often I have a bowl movement is increasing and also how suddenly I have to go. I rarely have diarrhea and it usually coincides with illness. I was wondering if anyone else ...
- I started taking Hydroxyzine last summer, Ive had Tinnitus since last November. I've stopped taking it a couple of days ago and will stay off for 3 mos to see if the Tinnitus changes. I'll leave a post if it stops. Good Luck everyone.