Naproxen sodium and Ziac drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Naproxen sodium and Ziac together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naproxen sodium and Ziac. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
1 person who takes Naproxen sodium, Ziac are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Naproxen sodium and Ziac?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNaproxen sodium and Ziac from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naproxen sodium has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen sodium 6,027 users)
Ziac has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate; hydrochlorothiazide. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ziac 3,954 users)
Interactions between Naproxen sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ziac and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naproxen sodium and Ziaca b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naproxen sodium (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Ziac (bisoprolol fumarate; hydrochlorothiazide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Naproxen sodium is used in:
- Ziac is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Thanks for allowing me to join the group! How much weight have you gained on ZIAC? I've gained weight but never thought a blood pressure pill would cause me to gain!!!!
- Hello ... I have very painful knees and would love to hear other people's experiences of medications natural and chemical that help them ... I have heard that Devils Claw is very good
- I just found out I have right hydronephrosis and have been on Ziac for years. I am scheduled to have a CT urogram soon.
- I took naproxen 4 days and I have fasciculatoin on my neck,thumb,hips,legs,arms,but mostly on neck and legs. It is possible after 4 days ? I have cervical implant and problems with my entire spine.
- I just started taking Ziac a few weeks ago for my high blood pressure. It is the only medication that I take. No matter the time of the day that I take it, I have middle insomnia. I'm positive Ziac is the reason, but it has lowered my HBP. Female, 52 years old