Naproxen and Tylenol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Naproxen and Tylenol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naproxen and Tylenol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,340 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 19, 2017
1,340 people who take Naproxen, Tylenol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Naproxen and Tylenol?
Naproxen has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Naproxen 41,356 users)
Tylenol has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tylenol 90,767 users)
Interactions between Naproxen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tylenol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naproxen and Tylenola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naproxen (naproxen) is often used to treat pain. Tylenol (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Naproxen is used in:
- Tylenol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to ...
- Is it possible to reverse the affects of Naproxen which caused me to miss my periods immediately and go through premenepause at the age of 42?
- I have been taking this drug about 1 week and I have gain weight feel bloated is that natural of this medication?
- A Zolledronic infusion has been recommended by my doctor. I am currently taking the above mentioned drugs and am wonderIngrif I should go ahead with the Z. Infusion. Any reports available?
- Does taking Tylenol help with the muscle cramps caused by west nile virus?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Ive been taking Naproxen on and off for arthritis since Oct 14. Had my first mini shock in July 15. The last really bad shock was end of March 17. Ive now stopped taking it as was suspecting Naproxen was the cause. How long will it take to leave my system, if at all? Now on Fexofenedine for ...
- I have been on Naproxen for more than 5 weeks due to gout, and I feel tired. Any luck with using this drug against gout?
- I have been taking naproxen for the past 7 years and have recently developed itching. Any suggestions?
- I couldn't figure out why I kept failing urine tests for amphetamine. I am 52 yrs old and do not take any form of prescription drug. There are only two over the counter drugs I take, Naproxen for muscle and sciatic nerve pains, and Excedrin (rarely) for headaches. Does anyone know how many ...
- I can't take nsaids or asprine as I have afib. My cardio told me to take Tylenol, but my heart skips a strong beat when I take Tylenol even if I drink a lot of water with it ..does this happen to anyone else?