Naratriptan and Lopid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Naratriptan and Lopid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naratriptan and Lopid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
4 people who take Naratriptan, Lopid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Naratriptan and Lopid?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNaratriptan and Lopid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naratriptan has active ingredients of naratriptan. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Naratriptan 411 users)
Lopid has active ingredients of gemfibrozil. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Lopid 8,656 users)
Interactions between Naratriptan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lopid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naratriptan and Lopida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naratriptan (naratriptan) is often used to treat migraine. Lopid (gemfibrozil) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I started taking 600 mg twice. After a week started mild rash like heat pricks. Saw the Dr after a month. Used hydrocortizone. No change. Now it I s getting worsen. Specially in legs and back. I just thought only medication Inew was Lopid. I am going to stop today. Please let me know this ...
User reviews to the study
- I'm on 60mg of duloxetine and suffer with migraines every two to three weeks. They last about three days and are very debilitating. My doctor prescribed me naratriptan but I've seen the two drugs don't interact well. I have only taken one naratriptan (which did work) and found I was feeling very ...
- I wonder has any one had the experience of using dxm & then getting migraines? i think maybe that's whats happening 2 me.
- Perscribed lopid around 12 months back for high TG. Now suffering from scalp and skin (1 or 2 spots) psoriasis. Serk help how to manage this situation...