Naratriptan and Phenergan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Naratriptan and Phenergan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Naratriptan and Phenergan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
10 people who take Naratriptan, Phenergan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Naratriptan and Phenergan?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNaratriptan and Phenergan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Naratriptan has active ingredients of naratriptan. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Naratriptan 411 users)
Phenergan has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Phenergan 18,779 users)
Interactions between Naratriptan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Phenergan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Naratriptan and Phenergana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Naratriptan (naratriptan) is often used to treat migraine. Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Naratriptan is used in:
- Phenergan is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- They gave me one dose in the hospital with pitocin. I have had heartburn since then. Could that be from the phenergen?
- I just had a heart ablation on feb 26 2015,been really sick at my stomache from anthesia,if I take a Phenergan will it make my heart go into fiblation
User reviews to the study
- I'm on 60mg of duloxetine and suffer with migraines every two to three weeks. They last about three days and are very debilitating. My doctor prescribed me naratriptan but I've seen the two drugs don't interact well. I have only taken one naratriptan (which did work) and found I was feeling very ...
- Hello. I have an 8year old daughter with Autism and after researching and taking several test to find the cause of her ADD and found that we don't have the gene and have another 6year old boy completely with no issues. The only difference between the 2 pregnancies is that with my daughter I was ...
- Hello everyone. I am a 58 year old female living in SW Virginia. I was hit crossing the street in 2003 and was unable to work until 2009. I worked at home taking cust service calls from Oct 2009 until October 2013. Was feeling good and no health issues except in 2012 I had surgery for carpal ...
- I have been taking 25mg sometimes 50mg to help me sleep on an off for years. Recently double vision in left eye. Ambulance. I thought I was having a stroke. Hospital adv optometrist who referred me to eye specialist. CT scan Monday. Blood test showed inflammation. Found this site and wondering ...
- Hi I have been taking 75mg of phenergan for about 3 months now and I am suffering from very bad negativity and depression. I am very sad and can't stop crying. I was prescribed it for insomnia and anxiety.