Natural dhea and Topamax drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Natural dhea and Topamax together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Natural dhea and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Natural dhea and Topamax?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNatural dhea and Topamax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Natural dhea has active ingredients of wild yam. It is often used in testosterone. (latest outcomes from Natural dhea 124 users)
Topamax has active ingredients of topiramate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Topamax 38,807 users)
Interactions between Natural dhea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Topamax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Natural dhea and Topamaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Natural dhea (wild yam) is often used to treat menopause. Topamax (topiramate) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My psoriasis almost completely went away while I was on topiramate, I took it for two years and when I decreased the dose and stopped taking it my psoriasis started coming back.
- I've been taking both these medications for a while now, but I recently moved and forgot my medication schedule. I was certain that I took my Topamax in morning and Celexa at night, but have been taking both at morning since the move. I dont have insurance as of now to talk to a doctor ...
- Anyone else get nauseous and vomit taking the combinations of the two meds? I take 4mg of Requip and 50mg of Topamax at night and 50 in the morning. I've cut out all gluten and dairy trying to make sure it's not food causing me to get sick. But it's usually about 30 min or less after I take my ...
- Hello, I'm interested from hearing from anyone about their experience with decreased muscle tone while using Topamax. I am most curious if anyone has experienced decreased muscle tone during Topamax use and had some recovery of muscle tone after stopping the medication?
- I have had headaches, which drs have thought were migraines, since age 14-15 and I'm 50 now. Although there have been stages of relief, they have only gotten worse of the course of my lifetime. Since the 90s when Imitrex cam out I have had quite a bit of success with relief from each headache ...
User reviews to the study
- celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
- Has anyone experienced permanent hearing loss after stopping Topiramate? Or did hearing restore? I only took the medication for about 45 days and reported to my Nuro within two weeks noticeable hearing issues. She dismissed me completely!!! I went to my family doc and to ENT as well. Anyone else ...
- i take topomax 300 mg since 10 years. i am 57 years old female. i was diagnosed 1 month ago with hyperthyroid ,.
- I was just diagnosed vitamin D low & calcum low osteoporosis in wrist and hips Osteopenia in spine I'm 53 Been taking Topamax since 2000 I just got Daith piercing for migraines 3 days ago so far, it's helped.
- I have been on Topomax for 50 days and this past week has been hell. I have fought the urge to kill myself, planned, and looked at the clock every 15 minutes to congratulate myself for still being alive. I have a daughter and she is the only reason I have not done it. But upon waking this ...