Nebcin and Unasyn drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Nebcin and Unasyn together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nebcin and Unasyn. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
1 person who takes Nebcin, Unasyn are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Nebcin and Unasyn?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNebcin and Unasyn from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nebcin has active ingredients of tobramycin sulfate. (latest outcomes from Nebcin 179 users)
Unasyn has active ingredients of ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium. (latest outcomes from Unasyn 3,746 users)
Interactions between Nebcin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Unasyn and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nebcin and Unasyna b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nebcin (tobramycin sulfate) is often used to treat skin ulcer. Unasyn (ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium) is often used to treat pneumonia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- This is the drug that my clinic prescribed me UNASYN. well it cured my tonsillitis and all. My question is after my tonsillitis is cured is it normal to have a swollen gums? It's so hard to eat when my gums are in pain and I can't chew normal food like chicken and rice.