Neosporin and Hydrocortisone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Neosporin and Hydrocortisone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Neosporin and Hydrocortisone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
3 people who take Neosporin, Hydrocortisone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Neosporin and Hydrocortisone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNeosporin and Hydrocortisone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Neosporin has active ingredients of bacitracin zinc; neomycin sulfate; polymyxin b sulfate. (latest outcomes from Neosporin 372 users)
Hydrocortisone has active ingredients of hydrocortisone. It is often used in addison's disease. (latest outcomes from Hydrocortisone 16,782 users)
Interactions between Neosporin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Hydrocortisone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Neosporin and Hydrocortisonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Neosporin (bacitracin zinc; neomycin sulfate; polymyxin b sulfate) is often used to treat thermal burn. Hydrocortisone (hydrocortisone) is often used to treat adrenal insufficiency. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Hydrocortisone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Just joined but don't see any other members or posts to the group.
- ISN'T IT A MED. FACT THAT THE DOSE OF HYDRO CORTISONE NEEDS TO BE DOUBLED WHEN HAVING AN ACUTE INFECTION? DUE TO ADRENAL INSUFFICIENCY, I'VE TAKEN 30 MGS. DAILY FOR 5 DECADES. MY CURRENT, NEW PCP DENIED THIS.
User reviews to the study
- Hello, How is everyone doing? Im new to the group cause im looking to find some answers because ive yet to find, Ive been dealing with some type of adrenal insufficiency for several years now and cant seem to get healthy know matter what i try, Ive done the vitamins, glandulars, and even ...
- Hi, I have AS. So I used Remicade about one week back. The doctor used hydrocortisone 100 mg injection before remicade infusion. Earlier I was using Enbrel since 2007. It was very good, unfortunately it stopped working for last few months. All the way my physicians told to avoid any ...
- I know how you feel I have this condition called lichen striatus,its from the same family as eczema,and psoriasis,I have been to doctors with no hope, and they want to treat it by giving you steriod creams ,I tried everything then finally I did my own research All of this is simply a ...
- Help I've been on hydrocortisone for 6months and we are weaning me off of 50mg! I have the worst hair it's brittle and tangly and unmanageable! I used to have thick hair! I'm a hairdresser to top it off! I could cry over this hair loss help
- Hello I'm frensh and have Surrenales insuffisance since 4 years due to to much cortisone infiltrations (in my back, i have fall down on ice..). I can't eat lactose since a lot of years but now i can't support a lot of hydrocortisone too ! When I'm sick, I have to increase my hydrocortisone dose ...