Neurontin and Naltrexone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Neurontin and Naltrexone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Neurontin and Naltrexone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
22 people who take Neurontin, Naltrexone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Neurontin and Naltrexone hydrochloride?
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 81,179 users)
Naltrexone hydrochloride has active ingredients of naltrexone hydrochloride. It is often used in alcoholism. (latest outcomes from Naltrexone hydrochloride 698 users)
Interactions between Neurontin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Naltrexone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Neurontin and Naltrexone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Neurontin (gabapentin) is often used to treat pain. Naltrexone hydrochloride (naltrexone hydrochloride) is often used to treat alcoholism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Neurontin is used in:
- Naltrexone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is Gabapentin advised for TBI patients with nerve pain ? Are there serious side effects that go along with this drug ?
- Does anyone else experience not only muscle spasms from Marijuana but also muscle stiffness and pain after the Marijuana wears off?
- It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, my name is Jennifer. My ears started ringing over 2 years ago, while I was on Naltrexone. I stopped taking it over a year ago, but the ringing has gotten worse. The only other thing I take religiously, is Excedrin. Any thoughts or suggestions?! Thank you 😊
- I was talking cinnamon and neuronin. I ended up having no neuronin in my system. I was in serious pain. I stopped taking the cinnamon and I have been feeling better. I had to start at the lowest dose. I was taking 800mg 3x a day. I am now taking 300mg 3x day. It's helping but it doesn't get rid ...
- i have been recently put on the two drugs Naltexone and Escitalopram Oxalate for major depression. I have already had one bad detox taking these with Hydrocodone (prescribed). What is a person supposed to do for the pain now. To me, that is just as depressing not being able to control the pain. ...
- Really scared of this new drug. Already went into detox once when took Norco (prescribed) with this new drug Naltrexone. Any ideas? Also taking with Escitalopram Oxalate.
- Naltrexone is the only medication that has significantly reduced my urge to drink but the irritability that comes with it is brutal. I have discussed it with others that are experiencing it and my Dr as well...I'm not sure how long I can tolerate it. Ive been on it for 8 months.