Neurontin and Subutex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Neurontin and Subutex together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Neurontin and Subutex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 59 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
59 people who take Neurontin, Subutex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Neurontin and Subutex?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNeurontin and Subutex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 82,730 users)
Subutex has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Subutex 5,365 users)
Interactions between Neurontin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Subutex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Neurontin and Subutexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Neurontin (gabapentin) is often used to treat pain. Subutex (buprenorphine hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Neurontin is used in:
- Subutex is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can i take pregabalin & subatex together can you let me if it is safe???...THANKS
- Is Gabapentin advised for TBI patients with nerve pain ? Are there serious side effects that go along with this drug ?
- Does anyone else experience not only muscle spasms from Marijuana but also muscle stiffness and pain after the Marijuana wears off?
- It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
User reviews to the study
- I was talking cinnamon and neuronin. I ended up having no neuronin in my system. I was in serious pain. I stopped taking the cinnamon and I have been feeling better. I had to start at the lowest dose. I was taking 800mg 3x a day. I am now taking 300mg 3x day. It's helping but it doesn't get rid ...
- I am from Norway and 41 years old. I have been using Subutex every day for 19 years, and I was wondering if there are any users here with more than 10 years of use with this particular pill. My reason for asking is that a lot of things started happening after at least 10 years passed, now I am ...
- I started taking Neurotin a month or so ago and now I have Eustachian Tube problems. My left ear pops some but it doesn't clear the clogged muffled feeling, like under water. In the past I took the time relief a few years and discontinued it once it wasn't needed anymore. Should I ...
- My son, 37, is on Subutex and Metoprolol Succinate ER. He has been on the Subutex for over a year and the Metoprolol he started last night. He has been in a panic attack all day today, which is highly unusual for him. He did find out earlier today that he may not be able to get Subutex due to a ...
- Neurontin helps my pain but I Developed the side effect of ataxia...is there anything to get Rid of ataxia?