Nexplanon and Zedoary drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Nexplanon and Zedoary together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nexplanon and Zedoary. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 14,342 users)
Zedoary has active ingredients of zedoary. (latest outcomes from Zedoary 1 users)
On Jan, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Nexplanon and Zedoary?
Interactions between Nexplanon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zedoary and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Can you answer these questions?
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
- Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis age 9 in 2007 and was diagnosed with pcos in 2015 at age 17.
- Attempting to decide whether or not to have the implant removed. It's caused more personal strife than good, and I would like to know if there are any known cases of similar symptoms. Because vein issues are a prominent symtom, hemorrhoids don't seem very far from the mark.
- I have cardiomyopathy and I am 90% sure it was caused by the Nexplanon implant.
- Okay, so I have been on Nexplanon for 10 months now and I want to get pregnant. Although I am of age and feel that I am ready to have a baby, my mom doesn't want me to yet. So I want to be able to be on birth control so I could tell her I was being cautious and such. Will me taking Prozac affect ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Started taking lexapro for a month...it was great until i got a nexplanon implant put in. The lexapro stopped working, depression coming back, my doctor increased the dosage of the lexapro from 20mg to 30mg. Has anyone ever been through this? And will the increase of the dosage work?
- I had the nexplanon implant put in my left arm 2 1/2 weeks later I'm in pain with shingles on my left breast
- I am taking clindamycin 150mg I dont know if it will affect my birth control and the doctor didn't say much about it.
- I have developped CFS since having my implant, I was due to have it out in August but It is too deep and so I am waiting for a specialist appointment at the end of January. I feel that Nexplanon has ruined my life which I hope to get back when I get this awful thing out of my arm :(
- I am also having issues with memory. I am actually under care of a neurologist now because it got so bad. I had my nexplanon taken out but I can't remember when. Is the memory loss permanent? Or what can I do to try and get my memory going?