Nexplanon and Zedoary drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Nexplanon and Zedoary together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nexplanon and Zedoary. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Nexplanon and Zedoary?
Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 17,012 users)
Zedoary has active ingredients of zedoary. (latest outcomes from Zedoary 1 users)
Interactions between Nexplanon and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zedoary and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nexplanon and Zedoarya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Can you answer these questions?
- It says I'm not alone but nothing has been posted in the group? I guess my question would be does anyone have any direct hep c problems using nexplanon?
- Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis age 9 in 2007 and was diagnosed with pcos in 2015 at age 17.
- Attempting to decide whether or not to have the implant removed. It's caused more personal strife than good, and I would like to know if there are any known cases of similar symptoms. Because vein issues are a prominent symtom, hemorrhoids don't seem very far from the mark.
- I have cardiomyopathy and I am 90% sure it was caused by the Nexplanon implant.
- Okay, so I have been on Nexplanon for 10 months now and I want to get pregnant. Although I am of age and feel that I am ready to have a baby, my mom doesn't want me to yet. So I want to be able to be on birth control so I could tell her I was being cautious and such. Will me taking Prozac affect ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Lexapro has helped me a lot until I got the naxaplon. I had every side effect of the lexapro. I had felt 10x worst. I never had an issue with lexapro. The Doctor wld prescribe lexapro for a short while, then take me off. All depending on my psychological mood. After being off the pill for a ...
- I'm 17 and about to graduate highschool, and i have been on Nexplaton for a year now. After I started getting mood swings from it a month ago my OBGYN decided it would be a good idea to put me on Sprintec (the pill) to counteract it.... but after two weeks on that I started getting severely ...
- I stared nexplanon on 3/16/17 and yesterday 3/17/17 I woke up with a rash on my checks I just wonder if this is a side effect of this birth control? I went to the emergency room they told me is dermatitis...
- I'm not sure if there's anything in the group for this. It's not showing me anything. I've had Nexplanon for over two years now, I've been having recurring paraesthesia lately, before it was just when I woke up and it would go away. This year in January I had a full day paraesthesia, now it's ...
- Has anyone ever gotten severely depressed out of nowhere? I cry daily. Sometimes all day long over the littlest things. This is my second implant and I've had it for 8 months now .