Niaspan and Chocolate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Niaspan and Chocolate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Niaspan and Chocolate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
3 people who take Niaspan, Chocolate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Niaspan and Chocolate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNiaspan and Chocolate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Niaspan has active ingredients of niacin. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Niaspan 44,053 users)
Chocolate has active ingredients of cocoa. (latest outcomes from Chocolate 31 users)
Interactions between Niaspan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Chocolate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Niaspan and Chocolatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Niaspan (niacin) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Chocolate (cocoa) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Niaspan is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I am taking Niacin - Niaspan 500 mg for 7 months now. For last 3-4 months I have neck stifness, frequent headache and feel really sleeping very often during day time. Any comments appreciated.
- I am a 71 year old Caucasian male. I have had CLL since 1992 and type 2 Diabetes for 4 years. The CLL has remained at stage 0 without treatment. I have had several difficult bouts of bacterial infections as side issues. My diabetes is controlled most of the time with both oral med ...
- Wondering if anyone experienced while taking venlafaxine hydrochloride plus eating a lot of chocolate being very depressed the day after.