Nicotine polacrilex and Haldol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nicotine polacrilex and Haldol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nicotine polacrilex and Haldol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
30 people who take Nicotine polacrilex, Haldol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Nicotine polacrilex and Haldol?
Nicotine polacrilex has active ingredients of nicotine polacrilex. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Nicotine polacrilex 2,513 users)
Haldol has active ingredients of haloperidol. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Haldol 15,829 users)
Interactions between Nicotine polacrilex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Haldol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nicotine polacrilex and Haldola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nicotine polacrilex (nicotine polacrilex) is often used to treat quit smoking. Haldol (haloperidol) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nicotine polacrilex is used in:
- Haldol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Can a child with haemophilia taking haldol for TS. Have problems with his blood pressure, and if he puts on weight in the first two weeks of medication should he be checked over by a doctor?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello... I've joined this group in hope of finding answers pertaining to gallbladder cancer that can possibly be caused by this prescription medicatation. I have lost my mother to gallbladder cancer. She was 42. My grandmother has now been diagnoised. The doctors are baffled because according to ...
- Hi, My sister was taking Haldol for at least 6 years by injection & recently past away from ALS. I believe that this drug caused the ALS because of the Negligence of a Doctor of staff at a State run facility. I want to find out if there are many others who took this med for years to later be ...
- I am forced to take these 2 drugs against my will and have the side effects you describe in your study. The severing of these molécules needs to be donc very, very slowly because of some possibily dangerous side effects.
- Yes my name is Miguel. Im from Brooklyn NY. I Have a prescription. For haldol I would sincerely like to know does this medication gives false positive on a drug screening test. Please help me.
- Hi, I'm new here have experienced a haldol induced personality change. It was immediate...I became more flat and didn't care about anything and started drooling. Here to find out if it's permanent if I stop taking the drug.