Nicotine polacrilex and Mirtazapine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nicotine polacrilex and Mirtazapine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nicotine polacrilex and Mirtazapine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 08, 2017
33 people who take Nicotine polacrilex, Mirtazapine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNicotine polacrilex and Mirtazapine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nicotine polacrilex has active ingredients of nicotine polacrilex. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Nicotine polacrilex 2,685 users)
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Mirtazapine 31,490 users)
Interactions between Nicotine polacrilex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mirtazapine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nicotine polacrilex and Mirtazapinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nicotine polacrilex (nicotine polacrilex) is often used to treat quit smoking. Mirtazapine (mirtazapine) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nicotine polacrilex is used in:
- Mirtazapine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Are you experiencing worsening Rhinitis and on Mirtazapine? Please share your experiences with me? Thank you!
- Hello, About 7 months ago I was diagnosed with "Dystonic RSI", my doctor told me it was a problem in nervous system. My nervous system was sending to many signals to the muscles in my forearms, the ones I use for mouse movement. This first manifested itself as muscle fatigue in my forearms ...
- Has anybody ever recovered from mirtazapine induced arthralgia...I am so scared I'm gonna be stuck with this..are we entitled to any sort of compensation?
- Just got put on mirtazpine 6 days ago switch from lamictal well first 5 nights didn't sleep much just like always but last night I fell asleep n next thing I know I wake up n the kitchen with plates forks spoons n food all over the kitchen counter but don't remember anything more than that don't ...
- Going on a trip to high altitudes. Wondering whether Gabapentine and Mirtazapine are OK to take with acetozolamide for altitude sickness
User reviews to the study
- I have been on mirtrazapine for over 7 yrs for long term anxiety and mild depression, 51 years old female, having on and off dry throat. Any advice ? Kind regards Tee
- I've been in mirtazipine for about a year, I now have high pressure on both my eyes, I've had to have that procedure irioditomy done
- I was given Mirtazapine last July as the fluoxetine I was on wasn't really working, within 2 weeks of taking it my stomach swelled and I was in pain and by 4 weeks I had gained nearly 1st 7lb. I stopped taking them because I was experiencing severe pins and needles down the backs of my arms, my ...
- Started Remeron last September- 15 mg. Noticed ringing in left ear shortly afterward in early October. Occasionally notice that it has quited down but not that often.
- Hi, It's about one month I am taking Mirtazapine, a week ago I faced sudden hearing loss and whispering from left side. What can I do? :( . I didn't know that's can be a possible cause of taking Mirtazapine. My treatment with prednisolone began forth day after the starting this hearing loss. ...