Norco and Benadryl drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Norco and Benadryl together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Norco and Benadryl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 681 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 04, 2017
681 people who take Norco, Benadryl are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Norco and Benadryl?
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 21,073 users)
Benadryl has active ingredients of diphenhydramine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Benadryl 47,702 users)
Interactions between Norco and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Benadryl and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Norco and Benadryla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Benadryl (diphenhydramine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Norco is used in:
- Benadryl is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I had cough, runny nose and slight fever a week back. So after 2 days I took Benadryl. One day after taking Benadryl I noticed loss of smell and most of the taste (can't notice much other than sweet......I don't notice even very spicy food now.) Since 3 days I am trying steam, salt water ...
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I have been tossed around between doctors , at my wits end .My foot dropped over two years ago , the whole right side of my body is in constant pain .I was born with Blepharaphinosis . I have had Mri s , nerve conduction tests , nerve block , physical therapy and a Myelogram .I decided to ...
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi im writing to say in 2015 i had neck surgery prior to this i went to a dr that really did not seem to care he put me on norco 325 and i recall i started getting skin issues pretty quick ,the dr blew it off , my. cyst acne was absolutely horrific, my face is now so scarred i dont like to be ...
- I have been taking Benadryl for several years for allergy. I also have taken large doses of it over a few years when I had anaphylactic shock from a cancer pill. After getting off the cancer pill, it took a few years to get over the severe allergic reactions. It was during this time that my ...
- Hi all. I'm concerned. It been taking norco for the past 7 months almost on a daily basis I started with 5/325 and now 7/325 due to neck and shoulder pain possibly will have roto cuff surgery next month. But within the past month I've developed skin rash on my arms and some on my chest. ...
- Hi, I started taking narco 7/325 about a year Ago I recently switched doctors and he started me on 10/325 and since I have had the worst acne of my life I am 28 years old and have never experienced acne this severe I mentioned to doctor I believed the new medicine was causing my acne problem he ...
- Everytime I take benadryl.. I bleed! I have a birth control rod in my arm just replaced about 7mths ago so going on 4yrs on this type of b.c. guess I should not take benadryl. They have no warning about bleeding while on birth control on the package but should be making America aware by labels!!