Norco and Indomethacin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Norco and Indomethacin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Norco and Indomethacin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 80 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 04, 2017
80 people who take Norco, Indomethacin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Norco and Indomethacin?
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 21,073 users)
Indomethacin has active ingredients of indomethacin. It is often used in gout. (latest outcomes from Indomethacin 8,486 users)
Interactions between Norco and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Indomethacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Norco and Indomethacina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Indomethacin (indomethacin) is often used to treat gout. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Norco is used in:
- Indomethacin is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I have been tossed around between doctors , at my wits end .My foot dropped over two years ago , the whole right side of my body is in constant pain .I was born with Blepharaphinosis . I have had Mri s , nerve conduction tests , nerve block , physical therapy and a Myelogram .I decided to ...
- I have been using Norco during my monthly cycles for several years. I do not drink any alcohol I do not eat a high carb/sugary diet But my cholesterol and triglycerides are on the rise. I have been taking fish oil and niacin. I haven't been exercising as much as I should but do ...
- Lower back pain with stress fractures in spine.woke up one morning &could not walk. Spent 1month in rehab.am in constant pain. Use a walker Will prolia help protect my bones.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi im writing to say in 2015 i had neck surgery prior to this i went to a dr that really did not seem to care he put me on norco 325 and i recall i started getting skin issues pretty quick ,the dr blew it off , my. cyst acne was absolutely horrific, my face is now so scarred i dont like to be ...
- Hi all. I'm concerned. It been taking norco for the past 7 months almost on a daily basis I started with 5/325 and now 7/325 due to neck and shoulder pain possibly will have roto cuff surgery next month. But within the past month I've developed skin rash on my arms and some on my chest. ...
- Hi, I started taking narco 7/325 about a year Ago I recently switched doctors and he started me on 10/325 and since I have had the worst acne of my life I am 28 years old and have never experienced acne this severe I mentioned to doctor I believed the new medicine was causing my acne problem he ...
- My name is Cindy, 54, and I am taking several medications to prevent afib and help blood pressure stay within normal limits. My recent round of afib was this past February, and I was given the blood thinner xarelto. This week, I am having an increased number of bloody noses along with blood ...
- I've been on pain meds for many years now. I just turned 32 and experience short term memory loss. How do you all deal with it at work?