Norco and Xanax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Norco and Xanax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Norco and Xanax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,932 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
1,932 people who take Norco, Xanax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Norco and Xanax?
Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 21,073 users)
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 89,605 users)
Interactions between Norco and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Norco and Xanaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is often used to treat pain. Xanax (alprazolam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Norco is used in:
- Xanax is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i was taking 0.5 xanax and now blue xanax 1.0 just take half one and made my heart race and have felt sick for 2 days anybody else have this happen
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- I took my xanax,opana er and dicflinac sodium 75 mg. My daughtet had to call 911 ..i wad having a severe allergic reaction
- I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hey all, I am 21 and have bipolar and anxiety. Have been on xanax as needed for 3 years and just starting latuda after being on risperidone for 2 years
- Hi all. I'm concerned. It been taking norco for the past 7 months almost on a daily basis I started with 5/325 and now 7/325 due to neck and shoulder pain possibly will have roto cuff surgery next month. But within the past month I've developed skin rash on my arms and some on my chest. ...
- Hi, I started taking narco 7/325 about a year Ago I recently switched doctors and he started me on 10/325 and since I have had the worst acne of my life I am 28 years old and have never experienced acne this severe I mentioned to doctor I believed the new medicine was causing my acne problem he ...
- excruciating burning pain, any antidonts or at least can you tell me what causes this and how long it will last.
- Excruciating burning pain. Anyone have any ideas for relief or can you let me know how long this will last.?