Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Marijuana drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Marijuana together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Marijuana. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Marijuana?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNortriptyline hydrochloride and Marijuana from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nortriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Nortriptyline hydrochloride 1,870 users)
Marijuana has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Marijuana 3,295 users)
Interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Marijuana and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Marijuanaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nortriptyline hydrochloride (nortriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Marijuana (marijuana) is often used to treat drug abuse and dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- So I have Polycythemia vera it makes my hematocrit too high and I have to give a pint of blood about every 3 months. I started taking cbd and so far no results, can you tell me what and how much to take. I have a blood test every month! Thanks Fran
- Hello I'm taking the antibiotic cephalexin but I smoke weed on the daily can I still smoke while I'm taking these antibiotics?
- I have been diagnosed with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. I haven't used marijuana since high school (20 years ago), but every bit of research and study ever done by any reputable agency about the Human Endocannabinoid System and the functions of the Human CB1 and CB2 receptors, shows that marijuana ...
- I have frequent headaches so I was wondering how can I stop taking aspirin without having headaches?
- I have VHL and I am not a marijuana user, as a matter of fact I am an American Veteran and a United States Marine. So I don't want a whole lot of bullshit about pot is a medicine and for lack of a better term "Stoner Logic" I am looking for stone cold facts and evidence as to the benefits of THC ...
User reviews to the study
- My daughter was vaccine injured by the Tetanus vaccine. Her I.Q. is only 52. She is 17 years old, and unable to read, nor do simple math. We have tried diet, and many nutritional supplements, to no avail. We have even done Adipose Stem Cell injections with no improvement. Any thoughts on ...
- Just starting Nortriptiline. Nervous about it because I had am Iscemic stroke 4 years ago. I have bad sciatic nerve pain in right butt cheek and right leg for many years. Epidural do not help. Thank you. Phyllis
- Just to say since taking Nortriptyline I have had severe acid reflux and indigestion I tried Nexium but I had to stop taking them because of side effects and when I did stop it became a nightmare with rebound acid reflux so I now take gaviscon double action chewable tablets. I took nortriptyline ...
- I'm wondering about the interaction between Nortriptoline and Lyrica as treatments for depression and anxiety
- I was caught by surprise how high I got one time on a half of a 150 mg edible and 75 mg Lyrica. I couldn't move. I laid on the bed and tried to maintain, but it was quite difficult. Any recommendations?