Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Pregabalin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Pregabalin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Pregabalin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
23 people who take Nortriptyline hydrochloride, Pregabalin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Pregabalin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNortriptyline hydrochloride and Pregabalin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nortriptyline hydrochloride has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Nortriptyline hydrochloride 1,870 users)
Pregabalin has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia. (latest outcomes from Pregabalin 12,575 users)
Interactions between Nortriptyline hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Pregabalin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nortriptyline hydrochloride and Pregabalina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nortriptyline hydrochloride (nortriptyline hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Pregabalin (pregabalin) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nortriptyline hydrochloride is used in:
- Pregabalin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Can i take pregabalin & subatex together can you let me if it is safe???...THANKS
- i have the implanon and my doctor prescribe me pregabalin. could i get pregnent?
- hi was on 20mg of pregabalin liquid but had to cut down to 10mg now notice I have eczema on my neck
- I am on both 20mg fluoxetine one a day and 25mg pregabalin at night any advice
- Hi, I've been taking pregab 150mg twice daily for sacroilites and herniated discs for two months but the sacroilites pain still persists at times I can barely walk the pain is so intense. Am I on the wrong meds here? Any help appreciated. I injured myself 8 years ago.
User reviews to the study
- Just starting Nortriptiline. Nervous about it because I had am Iscemic stroke 4 years ago. I have bad sciatic nerve pain in right butt cheek and right leg for many years. Epidural do not help. Thank you. Phyllis
- Just to say since taking Nortriptyline I have had severe acid reflux and indigestion I tried Nexium but I had to stop taking them because of side effects and when I did stop it became a nightmare with rebound acid reflux so I now take gaviscon double action chewable tablets. I took nortriptyline ...
- I'm wondering about the interaction between Nortriptoline and Lyrica as treatments for depression and anxiety
- Hi. I suffer from a rare musculoskeletal disease, congenital fusion of the cervical spine. Amongst other illnesses. Which results in severe chronic pain. And I would like to see if there is anyone else out there that suffers with the same disability or similar condition to me. And to get ...
- I have been taking nortriptyline for more than 10 years and I get vertigo on and off and when it happens I get very concern due to this medication help me with my mygraine and to sleep better.