Norvasc and Methotrexate sodium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Norvasc and Methotrexate sodium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Norvasc and Methotrexate sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 129 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 07, 2017
129 people who take Norvasc, Methotrexate sodium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Norvasc and Methotrexate sodium?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNorvasc and Methotrexate sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Norvasc has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Norvasc 105,681 users)
Methotrexate sodium has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Methotrexate sodium 18,281 users)
Interactions between Norvasc and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methotrexate sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Norvasc and Methotrexate sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Norvasc (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Methotrexate sodium (methotrexate sodium) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Norvasc is used in:
- Methotrexate sodium is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking NORVASC 5 mg. daily for several years. Now I have been diagnosed with atypical parkinson's. So far, PSP has been ruled out. Does NORVASC along with LISINOPRIL40 MG. daily and BYSTOLIC 1O MG daily cause or contribute to unsteady gait, difficulty speaking and confusion?
- Taking lamictal for silent seizures or sudden rush of memory! anyone else with the memory rushes!
- I have carpal tunnel syndrome, pretty much under control with ibuprofen. The nurse practitioner wants to add Norvasc (amlodipine) 5mg to my lisinopril for high blood pressure.
- I been sick sins 2014 walking nerve damage in legs one of my hand a numbness tingling burning itching on and of balance problems pain in legs swollen legs every day urin prolems had sleep prolems fainting 2 times
- does predisone make your bones weak and hurt all the time,,i am taking it with methotrexate,,been on both of them for 6 months now and feel like i am getting worse,,i cannot do anything and cannot sleep at night for pain
User reviews to the study
- Before taking Amlodipine my wife had a series of questions for the doctor who recommended that I take it. I asked the Dr if I had his consent to record my questions and his answers in regards to the safety of taking this medication. Prior to taking 5mg Amlodipine I have never been on any drug ...
- What are the side effects for prevpac and amlodipine besylate? First time taking this. What do i expect? If i need an approval from my doc, it must be a reason
- Has anyone had experience with Dr. William Davis, Cardiologist from Milwaukee? He has had success (anecdotal, not clinical trials) reversing AS with Vitamin D, and K2 containing both forms of Vitamin K, MK4 and MK7? I find it disappointing the posts on this website are several years old. ...
- Had HBP when Dr. put me on 5mg Amlodipine several years ago, History of murmur but no stenosis at that time. Early 2016 developed what I thought was shortness of breath, tests revealed NO LUNG PROBLEM. Least exertion caused "weakness." (Hard to describe) but recovered within seconds or couple ...
- I have been talking Norvasc for almost 2 years, i had bad headaches for many years and since trying Norvasc my headaches are mostly gone. But I think it is causing memory loss. I would like feedback from others, thanks