Norvir and Demerol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Norvir and Demerol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Norvir and Demerol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 08, 2017
9 people who take Norvir, Demerol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Norvir and Demerol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNorvir and Demerol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Norvir has active ingredients of ritonavir. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Norvir 17,748 users)
Demerol has active ingredients of meperidine hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Demerol 6,933 users)
Interactions between Norvir and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Demerol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Norvir and Demerola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Norvir (ritonavir) is often used to treat hiv infection. Demerol (meperidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Norvir is used in:
- Demerol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Lamotrigine is newer to me, I take 150 mg, along with 60 mg Prozac, 450 mg Wellbutrin, 1 mg Klonopin, all daily. I occasionally take Demerol 50 mg for severe pain. I also take about four Valium 10 mg per month (one pill per week).
User reviews to the study
- I have been on Advair 250/50 for several years. I am HIV+ and have also been treated with Atripla. In September, my ID doctor decided to try a combo of drugs to try to raise my CD4 count. The new combo replaced Atripla with Norvir, Prezista, and Truvada. By December, my CD4 count had ...
- This election will set the path to dramatically improve or further destroy our health system. ObamaCare has taken an already a disastrous system and made it much worse. The US has been rated #38 in healthcare where France is rated #1. Millions of Americans travel to France when they want a ...
- Dear I am Hiv+ since 27 years and I take Prezista (darunavir) and Norvir (ritonavir) for some years and did complain to my physician about a bad memory (short & long term). Tests were done but did not relieve something. My Hiv specialist did not mention me about possible Memory loss side ...
- Hello all, I just had surgery on my right knee yesterday for bilateral meniscus tears. I am taking Demerol for the pain but it is not working very well. If this doesn't work for the pain, can I take Vicodin with Demerol or is that a no no? I have much about this online but I wanted to here ...