Novantrone and Copaxone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Novantrone and Copaxone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Novantrone and Copaxone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 111 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 24, 2017
111 people who take Novantrone, Copaxone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Novantrone and Copaxone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNovantrone and Copaxone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Novantrone has active ingredients of mitoxantrone hydrochloride. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Novantrone 3,147 users)
Copaxone has active ingredients of glatiramer acetate. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Copaxone 33,173 users)
Interactions between Novantrone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Copaxone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Novantrone and Copaxonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Novantrone (mitoxantrone hydrochloride) is often used to treat multiple sclerosis. Copaxone (glatiramer acetate) is often used to treat multiple sclerosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Novantrone is used in:
- Copaxone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hi! I'd like to hear about experiencia of mothers nursing witb copaxone. I'm 8 months pregnant and I really want to breastfeed but I need copaxone too. I want to know how compatible it is!
- does anyone else take both these medications?
- I have NF1 and many skin neurofibromas. Since i am taking COPAXONE, the number of skin neurofibromas is increasing a lot. Is it possible to be a side effect of COPAXONE? Do i have to stop taking it?
- is there any relation between ms and klebsiella pneumonia uti?
- I have been diagnosed with MS since Dec. 2014. I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I am concerned about statin use to address cholesterol levels, as there are neurological risks associated with long term use of statins, especially MS, ALS, Alzheimer's, ect. I am not taking ...
User reviews to the study
- Im looking for help and want to hear experiences from you guys. Desperately trying to understand if there is a link between Copaxone and azoospermia
- I went to my Neuro so we can decide on a new therapy for my MS. I explained the findings and reaction from me being on Copaxene. He had my papers from hospital and told him of the skin biopsy to confirm their findings. I'M still trying to recover from all of this.He told me I never heard of this ...
- This depression is killing me. Everyday I just want to die. I don't want to live with MS. But the worst part is the overwhelming depression. Is anyone else having suicidal thoughts after 1 month of taking copaxone ?
- Hello my name is Deidra I was on coalaxene for a month and half injected arm Left a slight rash and pain ignored it begin getting like flu symptoms when to the hospital xRash aS clear but had wheezing. By then rash was on my hands back round where my bra strap and pantie line. When back sent ...
- I was on Copaxone and then given the option of lemtrada...took the 2 year course. I feel my symptoms are getting worse...