Novolog and Eylea drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Novolog and Eylea together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Novolog and Eylea. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
20 people who take Novolog, Eylea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Novolog and Eylea?
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Novolog 25,604 users)
Eylea has active ingredients of aflibercept. It is often used in macular degeneration. (latest outcomes from Eylea 5,438 users)
Interactions between Novolog and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Eylea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Novolog and Eyleaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Novolog (insulin aspart recombinant) is often used to treat diabetes. Eylea (aflibercept) is often used to treat age-related macular degeneration. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Novolog is used in:
- Eylea is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Was on humolog before taking novolog. Diarrhea started 2 years ago. Diarrhea can last for weeks. Has novolog given others diarrhea?
- Was on humolog before novolog. Diarrhea started 2 years ago. Doesn't happen all the time, but when it does last for months.
- I have been taking Eylea since 3/11/16 and I have noticed that at first I was taking it every 3 months now I am taking it monthly and when I skip a month it is because the dr gives me alternative treatments like lase. I have bee having muscle problems last month I sprained my toe and now I just ...
- I'm interested in knowing what kinds of treatment has been successful at clearing up units caused by Eyelea injections. I now have floaters that are so bad, looking through my eyes is like peering through a dirty fish bowl.
- I have been giving myself Novolog injections for one week, One the second day I thought I came down with a stomach virus. I had dizziness, vomiting (severe) and diarrhea (severer). On the fourth day I went to ER. They could not really give me a explanation for my symptoms. I went home and the ...