Novolog and Humalog kwikpen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Novolog and Humalog kwikpen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Novolog and Humalog kwikpen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
20 people who take Novolog, Humalog kwikpen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Novolog and Humalog kwikpen?
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Novolog 25,609 users)
Humalog kwikpen has active ingredients of insulin lispro recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Humalog kwikpen 229 users)
Interactions between Novolog and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Humalog kwikpen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Novolog and Humalog kwikpena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Novolog (insulin aspart recombinant) is often used to treat diabetes. Humalog kwikpen (insulin lispro recombinant) is often used to treat diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Novolog is used in:
- Humalog kwikpen is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
- Is there a link between novolog and joint pain?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking novolog flexpen for 1 month first i started with eating all the time all day l ong it just makes me so hungry, then if i dont eat i get nausea, and feels like throwing up, then i started hurting inmy chest like a sharp needle swiped across the left side of my chest, then i ...
- Was on humolog before taking novolog. Diarrhea started 2 years ago. Diarrhea can last for weeks. Has novolog given others diarrhea?
- Was on humolog before novolog. Diarrhea started 2 years ago. Doesn't happen all the time, but when it does last for months.
- I have been giving myself Novolog injections for one week, One the second day I thought I came down with a stomach virus. I had dizziness, vomiting (severe) and diarrhea (severer). On the fourth day I went to ER. They could not really give me a explanation for my symptoms. I went home and the ...
- Started taking repaglinide and humalog together about a month ago. Together they seem to help lower readings. Anyone with similar experience - any side effects? Harvey McDonald Fishers, IN Retired Lawyer 76 years old