Novolog and Levemir drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Novolog and Levemir together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Novolog and Levemir. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,785 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 24, 2017
1,785 people who take Novolog, Levemir are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Novolog and Levemir?
Novolog has active ingredients of insulin aspart recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Novolog 25,609 users)
Levemir has active ingredients of insulin detemir. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Levemir 8,592 users)
Interactions between Novolog and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levemir and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Novolog and Levemira b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Novolog (insulin aspart recombinant) is often used to treat diabetes. Levemir (insulin detemir) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Novolog is used in:
- Levemir is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking novolog flexpen for 1 month first i started with eating all the time all day l ong it just makes me so hungry, then if i dont eat i get nausea, and feels like throwing up, then i started hurting inmy chest like a sharp needle swiped across the left side of my chest, then i ...
- Was on humolog before taking novolog. Diarrhea started 2 years ago. Diarrhea can last for weeks. Has novolog given others diarrhea?
- Was on humolog before novolog. Diarrhea started 2 years ago. Doesn't happen all the time, but when it does last for months.
- I have rash all over and itch all night and day. Been on Levemir 4 months now. Doctors don't believe it's from Levemir. Can any one help me? Tom.
- Hi, my name is Reggie I take 40 units of levermir every night at bedtime. I'm 74 years old. I have been taking it for about 3 months. My allergy dr and Endo tell me it won't cause sinus congestion . I have been on antibiotics for two weeks. My congestion is constant but did clear up and came ...