Nuvigil and Clonazepam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nuvigil and Clonazepam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nuvigil and Clonazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 655 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
655 people who take Nuvigil, Clonazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Nuvigil and Clonazepam?
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Nuvigil 13,618 users)
Clonazepam has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Clonazepam 67,196 users)
Interactions between Nuvigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nuvigil and Clonazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nuvigil (armodafinil) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Clonazepam (clonazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nuvigil is used in:
- Clonazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Can Xyrem cause Progressive supranuclear Palsy symptoms? i.e parkinsonism And temporal lobe epilepsy
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I have been using Nuvigil for 3 years now. About four months ago, I began to have Achilles tendon pain that has gotten progressively worse. I am quite concerned. Does anyone know anything about tendonitis caused by Nuvigil? Are there any studies out there? Is the tendon damage ...
- My wife found here that 1 in 10,000 hydromorphone patients get Lymphedema. I am a 58 year old male who has been taking Hydromorphone for about 12 years increasing along the way. That's the good news, at least I know what caused the legs and feet to triple their size within 30 days. Now where do ...
- I accidently took 4 mg chlorpheniramine for a cold and normally take 1.5 mg klonopin. will I have a reaction or not wake up? k
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was on nuvigil for about two years with prior episodes of diverticulitis. I've been off nuvigil for several months and was recently hospitalized for seven days. Immediately, the docs were pushing for surgery. I'm going on about 2-3 weeks for a second opinion. I started my nuvigil today and ...
- Ok so i cant even believe i found this site and this is a "thing" for months i have been sick. No energy, beyond fatiqued, losing hair, major depression, diagnosed with anemia all the sudden. White blood count is low and red blood count . I have been on klonopin for 2 years but 7 months ago ...
- Just started tramadol yesterday and trying to cut back on klonopin , down to one a day just started. any help to get off the Klonopin , l just read tramadol can be highly addictive also, so don't really want to take any more have , was given tramadol for possible ibs and small intestine ...
- Took a long time to figure it out but I am a 69 year old who only 3 years ago discoverred I suffer from ADD, Bipolar III, PTSD and anxiety - that I know of. About 6 years ago I started on a daily anxiety pill, with Clonazepam if needed at bed time, all to prevent me from killing someone or ...
- I just started taking clonazepam for 6 days 3 days ago I started getting diarrhea I talk to my doctor yesterday and she said use diphenhydramine it gave me a bad side effect a mood change I cant get in contact with her til next week what too use for the diarrhea