Nuvigil and Levofloxacin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nuvigil and Levofloxacin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nuvigil and Levofloxacin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
28 people who take Nuvigil, Levofloxacin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Nuvigil and Levofloxacin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNuvigil and Levofloxacin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Nuvigil 14,229 users)
Levofloxacin has active ingredients of levofloxacin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Levofloxacin 9,418 users)
Interactions between Nuvigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levofloxacin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nuvigil and Levofloxacina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nuvigil (armodafinil) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Levofloxacin (levofloxacin) is often used to treat pneumonia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nuvigil is used in:
- Levofloxacin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking Sertaline for 20 years now. This week I was prescribed Levofloxacin for a Diverticulitis condition diagnosed on Monday. I chose not to take the Sertaline for the up to ten day stretch on this, new to me, medicine. I take Sertraline for an anxiety problem. I do not wish to add ...
- Can Xyrem cause Progressive supranuclear Palsy symptoms? i.e parkinsonism And temporal lobe epilepsy
- I have been using Nuvigil for 3 years now. About four months ago, I began to have Achilles tendon pain that has gotten progressively worse. I am quite concerned. Does anyone know anything about tendonitis caused by Nuvigil? Are there any studies out there? Is the tendon damage ...
- I have had iga nephropathy for 4 years and recently had a decrease in GFR fro a stable 35 for 2 years to 12 after taking levofloxacin for 4 days. It has only returned to 20 after 2 months. Has anyone else had this experience and doped it improve anymore with time? Thank you.
- Has anyone found a connection to Nuvigal and compulsive or pathological gambling. I don't know the difference between the two forms. I had gambled a lot on Mirapex. Years later I am no on Nuvigal and have relapsed.Could it be related to that. I also take 100 mg of Sertaline. TY
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking levofloxacin recently for a urinary tract infection and noticed I had gout. This is happening in a period I am avoiding alcohol, soda, fish and other foods that I know that increase Uric acid levels. I had to search the web and found this group.
- I was on nuvigil for about two years with prior episodes of diverticulitis. I've been off nuvigil for several months and was recently hospitalized for seven days. Immediately, the docs were pushing for surgery. I'm going on about 2-3 weeks for a second opinion. I started my nuvigil today and ...
- Hi. I had pancreatitis on the 10 the day of my treatment. I am referring to my round of levofloxacin. Since then I have been on a low fat diet with no pancreatitis since Feb 4 ,2017. However, my stomach is all messed up and I have stomach aches often with bouts of constipation and gastritis. I ...
- I have Gout and I have been taking levofloxacin for 6 when the worst gout flared up hit me. Normally I take colchicine once and the flare up goes away. But this time it has lasted 3days so far and I've taken the colchicine everyday but it only reduce the flare , it's not going away.
- Was just diagnosed with costochondritis last night at er. Taking levofloxacin for pneumonia my second round. Spent 4 days in the hospital the first time given levofloxacin every day interveinasly and 500 MG pills for one week after. Then the pneumonia came back so back on that crappie again for ...