Nuvigil and Percocet drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nuvigil and Percocet together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nuvigil and Percocet. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 375 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 07, 2017
375 people who take Nuvigil, Percocet are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Nuvigil and Percocet?
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Nuvigil 13,618 users)
Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 42,613 users)
Interactions between Nuvigil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Percocet and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nuvigil and Percoceta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nuvigil (armodafinil) is often used to treat narcolepsy. Percocet (acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nuvigil is used in:
- Percocet is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Can Xyrem cause Progressive supranuclear Palsy symptoms? i.e parkinsonism And temporal lobe epilepsy
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- I have been using Nuvigil for 3 years now. About four months ago, I began to have Achilles tendon pain that has gotten progressively worse. I am quite concerned. Does anyone know anything about tendonitis caused by Nuvigil? Are there any studies out there? Is the tendon damage ...
- Has anyone found a connection to Nuvigal and compulsive or pathological gambling. I don't know the difference between the two forms. I had gambled a lot on Mirapex. Years later I am no on Nuvigal and have relapsed.Could it be related to that. I also take 100 mg of Sertaline. TY
- Hi I've been taking nuvigil for 3 days and I was wondering if anybody else has had the same issues as me .since I started taking it I have an itch between my lip and nose and it only inches there no rash or nothing just as if I had taken something with codeine in it. I also have bruises that ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was on nuvigil for about two years with prior episodes of diverticulitis. I've been off nuvigil for several months and was recently hospitalized for seven days. Immediately, the docs were pushing for surgery. I'm going on about 2-3 weeks for a second opinion. I started my nuvigil today and ...
- Wondering about the correlation between total thyroidectomy, an deterioration of spinal column, all levels involved, leading to chronic pain an percocet needed on daily basis. Cervical surgery cannot be done
- I have been on Percocet for about 18 months and four months ago I broke out with severe perioral dermatitis. We have tried every dermatitis cream, including steroids, and nothing is working. Approximately 45% of my face is covered now.
- I've been on Nuvigil 150mg for 2 days and find I'm very jittery at times. Does this go away with time?
- I've been taking subutex 8mg for two years (now at 3×daily) I also take Zoloft 200mg, now have been prescribed nuvigil 250mg. Anyone else take these together & how well do they work? I read the page on interaction study but I'd like to hear personal stories. Thanks!