Nyquil and Allegra drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nyquil and Allegra together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nyquil and Allegra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 36 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
36 people who take Nyquil, Allegra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Nyquil and Allegra?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNyquil and Allegra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 717 users)
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 44,468 users)
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Allegra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nyquil and Allegraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Allegra (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nyquil is used in:
- Allegra is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just started taking 20mg xareleto for AFIB and have a hard time getting to sleep. Is it safe to take Nyquil with it? Thank you
- 1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
- I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
- AFTER I TOOK ONE TAB OF THIS DRUG I EXPERIENCED SEVERE VERTIGO/NAUSEA AND STILL AM EXPERIENCING IT MORE THAN TWO DAYS LATER, ALTHOUGH NOT AS SEVERE.
User reviews to the study
- My tongue was burning for several months but I did not know why. I have been off Allegra for 3 weeks and it went away. Today I took one and my tongue is burning. No more for me.
- Wondering if this affect can happen after one use? I was given Allegra and a saline nasal solution (deep sea) for my blocked sinuses due to a bad cold. From what I've read, most people who lose taste on Allegra have taken it a month or more. Is it possible with just one 180mg capsule?
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- 45-yr old male, lives in middle-TN where "allergy season" has high impact on most people. I am 20 years in the food industry and an amateur "foodie". I suspected last year that Allegra was affecting my taste but couldn't prove it. This year I noted exactly the date I took my 1st pill of the ...
- I am stopping Allegra today to see if it helps in alleviating my RLS. I am also starting a low FODMOP diet, gluten free etc..as the studies are finding a definite correlation. Starting higher doses of organic turmeric as well. I refuse to go on Mirapex or Neurontin as prescribed by my GP. ...