Nyquil and Methotrexate lpf drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Nyquil and Methotrexate lpf together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nyquil and Methotrexate lpf. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Nyquil and Methotrexate lpf?
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 659 users)
Methotrexate lpf has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Methotrexate lpf 620 users)
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methotrexate lpf and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nyquil and Methotrexate lpfa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Methotrexate lpf (methotrexate sodium) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been taking Methotrxate for approx. 2 years. Started on Simponi 3 months ago - 1 injection per month. I have very dry skin on my face, flaky and sometimes look like white dry patches around the cheek and chin. GP gave me Betnovate to use which helped alot, but he also advised not to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
- I took NyQuil 2 weeks ago and I have had ringing in my ear since, I took 10 days worth of omoxycylin and it hasn't helped.... Help!
- I am considering taking these 2 together. I don't want to introduce myself. Am I looking down a horrible road if I do.
- I take NyQuil to help me sleep. But lately I have had severe pain like shocks in my feet and ankles. Any suggestions?
- Hi, my name is Nina. I have been on methotrexate for 3 weeks and am beginning to have hot flashes. I am 60 years old and hot flashes for me have been over for years. Wondering if the methotrexate could be causing them.