Nystatin and Lidocaine hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nystatin and Lidocaine hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nystatin and Lidocaine hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 63 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
63 people who take Nystatin, Lidocaine hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Nystatin and Lidocaine hydrochloride?
Nystatin has active ingredients of nystatin. It is often used in thrush. (latest outcomes from Nystatin 14,441 users)
Lidocaine hydrochloride has active ingredients of lidocaine hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Lidocaine hydrochloride 1,787 users)
Interactions between Nystatin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lidocaine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nystatin and Lidocaine hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nystatin (nystatin) is often used to treat oral candidiasis. Lidocaine hydrochloride (lidocaine hydrochloride) is often used to treat local anaesthesia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nystatin is used in:
- Lidocaine hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi I suspect I have developed Vasculitis in my legs as well as couple of other problems from taking Nystatin . Has anyone else had this issue?
- Hello everyone, My name is Carla and I have been diagnosed with Sarcoidosis, and Lichen Planus 4 months ago. Thanks for the opportunity to join your group.
- I take Nystatin for overgrowth of fungi in my intestine. I think that hot flashes is a result of toxins that come out of dead fungies. Before taking Nystatin, I had hot flashes with any kind of remedies that I took for fungi
- Took a total of 40 ML of NYSTATIN for mild gum infection in Jan 2016. After last 5ml dose, felt as if I was going to have heart attack. Pain still persists
- Hi everyone, I ve only been on Nystatin since Dec .2014. It would be great to hear what others are dealing with .