Nystatin and Probiotic drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Nystatin and Probiotic together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Nystatin and Probiotic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 156 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 03, 2017
156 people who take Nystatin, Probiotic are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Nystatin and Probiotic?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNystatin and Probiotic from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Nystatin has active ingredients of nystatin. It is often used in thrush. (latest outcomes from Nystatin 14,903 users)
Probiotic has active ingredients of bacillus coagulans. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome. (latest outcomes from Probiotic 8,289 users)
Interactions between Nystatin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Probiotic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Nystatin and Probiotica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Nystatin (nystatin) is often used to treat oral candidiasis. Probiotic (bacillus coagulans) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Nystatin is used in:
- Probiotic is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been using a good probiotic with digestive enzymes to help me with digestion and gas which seem to work fine- but now have terrible tinnitus in one ear- I also take a low dose anti depressive to sleep better called Seroquel- weening off that drug but tinnitus still bad- I guess I will ...
- Question from dentist, Steven Edwards, DDS: If you have Osteonecrosis of the Jaw (ONJ), do you think your probiotic use caused the ONJ? Or do you find that probiotic use helps to manage your ONJ? Thanks, Dr. E.
- Hello, I was diagnosed with hyperkalemia, and have started a round of antibiotics to treat an abscess tooth. In the past i have taken a probiotic with my antibiotic but am hesitant in doing so as I am not sure if it would spike my hyperkalemia.
User reviews to the study
- Developed pulsating tinnitus in one ear- I thought from taking low dose seroquel ( to sleep) for a year. I am 69 years old and have perfect hearing according to the doctor- I was also taking different probiotics and digestive enzymes to help with gas and digestion issues- when I stopped the ...
- I am trying to decide to keep taking or not, taking the full recommend dose of Pro-15 causes seizures, so I stopped for two weeks, and going to try half the amount, only one pill in the evening with a meal.
- Hi I suspect I have developed Vasculitis in my legs as well as couple of other problems from taking Nystatin . Has anyone else had this issue?
- Recently diagnosed with CRPS. Began taking lyrica today. I am trying to be proactive and learn how to live healthily as well as happily while taking it.
- I just started taking colestipol . I started taking Align about two months ago with outstanding results. With remaining stool issues my gastroenterologist prescribed colestipol which I should take at bedtime. This is the time I have been taking Align and want to know if I can take both at ...