Olmesartan medoxomil and Olive oil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Olmesartan medoxomil and Olive oil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Olmesartan medoxomil and Olive oil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
2 people who take Olmesartan medoxomil, Olive oil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Olmesartan medoxomil and Olive oil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOlmesartan medoxomil and Olive oil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Olmesartan medoxomil has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Olmesartan medoxomil 6,114 users)
Olive oil has active ingredients of olive. (latest outcomes from Olive oil 180 users)
Interactions between Olmesartan medoxomil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Olive oil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Olmesartan medoxomil and Olive oila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Olmesartan medoxomil (olmesartan medoxomil) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Olive oil (olive) is often used to treat dry skin. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Olmesartan medoxomil is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I am 30 age old, I have digonsed as high BP, I was using propranolol 40mg gradually they reduced to 20mg, now again my BP got 140/100 so that doctor started me olmesartan Mex and propranolol 40mg, now I afaird about as I have only small changes but they prescribed two types of tablet for ...
- What are people taking to help slow down or stop the hair loss from taking Benicar or Olmesartan Medoxomil?
- I'm a 64 year old male in quite good health and it seems (seems?) that I get very dizzy the day after I consume even a reasonable amount (1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon) of extra virgin olive oil. I've only started consuming olive oil the past few months and the dizziness seems to ...
- I am not 6o and have been taking Olmesartan Medoxomil for over 10 years but lately I am having ED problems. I am thinking of taking viagra to help me resolve my ED problems. I have never used viagra before. Can I take Olmesartan Medoxomil and viagra together?
- Had a perfect effect of the combination, BP stabilized but have some doubts regarding side effects. Hope to interact with fellows drug-takers.